Buffalo Chicken Poppers
Serves 4 Active Time 10 min. Total Time 30 min.
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1/4 Tbsp buffalo sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 Tbsp ranch dressing
1/4 cup celery, finely diced
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated flaky original biscuits
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1. In a small bowl, mix chicken, buffalo sauce, garlic, ranch dressing, celery, and cheese.
2. Cut each biscuit in half, then press each half into a circle with your thumb.
3. Place a small dollop of buffalo chicken mixture and 1 cube of mozzarella on each biscuit round.
4. Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the round on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper.
5. Brush the melted butter mixture onto each buffalo chicken popper and top with sesame seeds.
6. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes, until biscuits have nicely browned.
7. Once buffalo chicken poppers are cool enough to handle, serve immediately. Enjoy!