Serves 4 Active Time 10 min. Total Time 30 min.
6 large garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 cup good olive oil
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 loaf ciabatta bread
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon red pepper flake
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Whisk garlic, olive oil, and butter in a bowl.
3. Slice the ciabatta bread in half horizontally, and spread the butter on on both sides. Spread mayo on both sides and sprinkle with red pepper flake, Parmesan, and parsley.
4. Assemble halves together. Wrap the bread in aluminum foil.
5. Place the bread on grill for 15-20 minutes. Open the foil, and continue baking for an additional 5-10 minutes.
6. When the garlic bread is done, remove it from the oven and use a bread knife to cut it diagonally into serving pieces.